Notice for consumers on the cancellation of contracts
A consumer is any natural person who completes a legal transaction for purposes that are for the most part not attributable to any professional activity of either a commercial or self-employed nature they engage in.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract without giving reasons within a fourteen-day cancellation period that begins on the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (you cannot nominate the carrier) take(s) receipt of the goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation you must notify us
F E N – Fascination Education Network GmbH
harmonica school berlin
T: +49 30 7978 2292
E: contact [@] harmonica-school-berlin.de
of your decision to cancel this contract by means of an unequivocal declaration (e. g. in the form of a letter sent by post or an email). You can – but are not obliged to – use the cancellation form template appended to this cancellation policy. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract we are required to pay back all payments we have received from you (including shipping costs but excluding additional costs incurred as a result of you selecting a different shipping option to the standard, lowest cost shipping option we offer) without delay and within a maximum period of fourteen days from the date on which we receive your correspondence notifying us of the cancellation of the contract. Repayment occurs using the same payment type you used for the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees in connection with repayment. We reserve the right to refuse repayment until such time as we have taken receipt of the returned goods or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods (whichever is the earlier point in time). You are required to return the goods to us without delay and within a maximum period of fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. You will be deemed to have complied with the aforementioned returns period if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You are liable for the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any depreciation in the value of the goods if such depreciation is attributable to the non-essential handling of the goods by you for purposes other than the verification of the nature, properties and functionality thereof.
Cancellation form template
(If you wish to cancel the contract please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
– To [please insert: name/company, address, email address, fax number (if you have one)]:
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the delivery of the following service (*)
– Ordered (*)/Received (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only required if the cancellation is submitted in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusion and premature expiry of the right of cancellation
Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer; for example harmonicas which have been optimised for you individually.
- Contracts for the delivery of harmonicas. For hygienic reasons, these are generally excluded from return and exchange.
- Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
removed after delivery.